- 1 cup steel-cut oats*
- three cups filtered water
- ¼ tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp. floor cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp. uncooked, unfiltered honey
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, cold-filtered, unrefined
- ¼ cup roasted almonds
- 2 tbsp. toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 servings protein powder of selection**
- 1 cup recent blueberries
- 1 banana, sliced
*This recipe will also be made with gluten-free rolled oats for a sooner, gluten-free model made within the microwave; nonetheless, the water measurements will change.
**For those who don’t just like the style of your protein powder, you received’t just like the style of this recipe. Step 1: discover a protein powder you take pleasure in! On this recipe, we used Very important Farms Collagen Peptides, no taste.
- Deliver water and salt to a boil. Then add within the oats, stir and cut back warmth to a simmer. Cowl and prepare dinner for about 10-20 minutes relying on how mushy you prefer it.
- Take away from the warmth and let cool. Stir within the honey, coconut oil, cinnamon and protein powder. Stir till effectively mixed. You wish to be certain that to let the oats cool earlier than stirring within the protein powder. Typically the protein can get clumpy if it’s too scorching.
- Garnish with ¼ cup blueberries, ¼ banana slices, ½ tbsp. coconut flakes, 1 tbsp. almonds and a drizzle of honey.
- Serve instantly. You may retailer the leftovers in individual-serving dimension Tupperware for simple grab-and-go breakfasts for the next three days. Preserve in fridge. When able to eat, reheat in microwave or on stovetop. Be happy to change up the flavors by including recent fruit, unsweetened dried fruit or chia seeds on high.
Dietary Data & Macros
Dietary Data: Accommodates gluten, nuts & dairy
Macros per serving
- 283 energy
- 10g fats
- 36g carbs
- 15g protein